As eBay focuses more on our buyers I have the good fortune of now growing my UED team. If you’re a bright designer and you’re not sure where you career is going now or simply enjoy designing for millions of customers, eBay is the place for you.
By joining our design team you’re sure to learn from some of the best in the industry.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
- 2 User Experience / UI Managers – One to head up the search team and another to head up the bidding, buying, and communications team. I’m seeking people with experience leading design teams.
54 UI Designers – Various levels from Associate to Senior who can join the Finding team focused on multi-faceted finding, interactive browse metaphors, and My eBay.
- 2 Visual Designers – Focused on our search products.
- 1 Content Manager – Focused on our search products.
- 1 Prototyper – Focused on our search products.
- Finally there are lots of other positions open across the wider UED team including a Principal Designer role.
Feel free to apply for any of these positions on eBaycareers.com. Also if you are studying design at a leading university, I’m open to inquires for summer internships.